Thursday, September 6, 2007

Did I say take a seat?

At the rate I was going I was going to need some spanking new pairs of panties. So I took Millie and we headed towards the centre to go shopping. I locked her up with the heavy chain I have to secure her safety and ventured into the store. I spent less than 10 minutes in the store. There were no pretty panties to be had. Upon exiting the store, I saw him, Señor Scruffy Toughy. He was sporting some pretty shabby clothes and had hit quite a few beers prior to wrenching off my bike seat. He walked with a determined swagger and carried my bike seat in his hand. I looked at Millie to confirm what I was witnessing. Yes folks. It is true if it is not chained down they will take it. I had learned this previously when two kids dismantled my bell and I had to threaten them with some other types of dismantling—I think it is called dismemberment. There were many spectators just staring at Señor Scruffy Toughy carry my seat away. In shock, I did what I could do. I went after his sorry ass screaming, "You have my bike seat". At this he turned, I suppose at this moment he realised his limitations against me, the tough girl that just ran out of the panties store. Well, what ever it was, he handed me my seat with a grunt and walked off to find other spare parts.

No comments: